Multi-Family Property Management Services
As Property Management Specialists, we understand that finding and maintaining good, quality tenants can be difficult. But if you choose MaxWell Performance, it doesn't have to be! Not only do we take care of your property, we take care of listing and marketing your property, screening tenants, scheduling maintenance, ensuring safety and security and ensuring the building is maintained so that you have no problem finding good tenants, and keeping them!
We will market your property and continually work on ways to reduce your costs and keep as much of your investment in your pockets as possible!
As your multi-family Property Manager, MaxWell Performance will take care of:
- Finding good quality of tenants through advertising, screening, and application process;
- Monitoring tenant quality;
- Acting as the liaison between tenant and owner;
- Property Inspections at the time of tenant move in and move out - Infrastructure assessments, and ensuring building meet required municipal guidelines;
- Full boiler and laundry room inspections;
- Coordinating maintenance such as lawn care & snow removal;
- Collecting monthly rent, and security deposit handling on your behalf;
- Receiving complaints and maintenance requests from tenants and manage accordingly;
- Maintaining relationships and contracts with service providers in order to reduce costs;
- Creating and managing budget for your property, providing you with financial statements (Income Statements and Balance Sheets), as needed;
- Full owner draws on the 15th of each month;
- Annual tenant surveys to assist in our performance evaluation;
- Monitoring current service provider contracts and watch for opportunities to reduce costs;
- Regularly scheduled Improvement and Security Inspections;
- If required, hiring and training of onsite manager;
- Create Tenant Committee.
- Owner retainer required (funds are placed in trust to offset expenses);
- 6% of the rent collected/month - Management Fee;
- $67.00/hr - Maintenance-out;
- $40.00/hr - Cleaning.